Your Future Career can begin here.
A General Laborer is responsible for performing a variety of physical labor tasks in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, and transportation. The job duties of a General Laborer may include:
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment
- Operating hand and power tools
- Assisting skilled workers, such as carpenters, electricians, and plumbers, in their tasks
- Digging trenches and preparing construction sites
- Mixing and pouring concrete
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and equipment
- Following safety procedures and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Performing other general labor tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate for a General Laborer position should have a strong work ethic, be physically fit, and be able to work in all weather conditions. They should be able to follow instructions and work effectively as part of a team. A high school diploma or equivalent may be required for this position, and relevant experience in general labor or a related field may be preferred but is not always required.
A landscaper is responsible for creating and maintaining outdoor spaces, such as gardens, parks, and commercial properties. They design and install landscaping features, such as flower beds, trees, shrubs, and hardscapes, like walkways and patios. Landscapers may also perform regular maintenance tasks, such as mowing, pruning, and fertilizing, to keep outdoor spaces looking neat and healthy. They use a variety of tools and equipment, such as lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, and chainsaws, to complete their work. A landscaper should have knowledge of plants, soils, and hardscaping materials, as well as the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to work doing landscaping and lawn maintenance All positions are full time and seasonal with little to no experience needed. We are willing to provide on the job training Great outdoor summer job. Open to students
A Maintenance man is responsible for maintaining and repairing various types of equipment, machinery, and systems, as well as performing general maintenance tasks to ensure that buildings and facilities are safe, functional, and in good condition. The job duties of a Maintenance man may include:
- Inspecting and maintaining building systems, such as electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Repairing or replacing damaged or malfunctioning equipment, machinery, or systems
- Performing routine maintenance tasks, such as changing filters and lubricating machinery
- Conducting regular safety inspections and addressing any issues
- Responding to emergency maintenance requests, such as water leaks or power outages
- Maintaining records of maintenance and repair work
- Ordering and stocking necessary maintenance supplies and equipment
- Working with contractors or vendors as needed
The ideal candidate for a Maintenance man position should have a solid understanding of mechanical and electrical systems, as well as strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. They should be able to work independently or as part of a team and have good communication and organizational skills. A high school diploma or equivalent and relevant experience in maintenance or a related field may be required for this position.
As a full-time mechanic, the successful candidate would be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining a variety of gas and diesel-powered vehicles and equipment. This could include cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, construction equipment, farm machinery, and other types of machinery.
In addition to experience with gas and diesel repair, the ideal candidate should have knowledge of small and large engine repair. This could involve working with engines of different sizes and types, from small engines used in lawn mowers and generators to large engines used in heavy machinery and vehicles. Experience with electrical troubleshooting would also be helpful, as electrical issues are common in many types of vehicles and equipment.
The successful candidate should be able to use a variety of hand and power tools, such as wrenches, sockets, and diagnostic equipment, to perform repairs and maintenance. They should also be able to read and interpret technical manuals and repair guides to ensure that repairs are done correctly and efficiently.
Other important skills for this position include strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure. Effective communication skills are also important, as mechanics often need to communicate with customers and co-workers about repairs and maintenance needs.
Overall, the ideal candidate for this full-time mechanic position should have a strong knowledge of vehicle and machinery systems, be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, and be committed to providing high-quality repair and maintenance services to customers.
- Assisting office manager to ensure work is done productively and meet deadlines and company standards
- Counseling any employees struggling in their roles
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and directing them to relevant staff
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances and electronics as required
- Training new office employees and organizing their employment paperwork
- Organizing maintenance supplies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order
- Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations and procedures